China Shop Web - Recensioni e commerciali suggerimenti su Aliexpresstarantino >starwars >arduino >playstation >titanic >fishing >poker >pokemon >ballet >f1 >senna >hatsune >vocaloid >
Automobiles, Parts & Accessories
Automobiles are vehicles that are designed for transportation on roads. They come in various forms, such as cars, trucks, buses, and motorcycles. Automobile parts and accessories include any component or add-on that is used to improve the performance or appearance of a vehicle. These can include engines, transmissions, tires, audio systems, and aftermarket parts such as spoilers, exhaust systems, and suspension components. Many different companies produce parts and accessories for automobiles, and they can be purchased at a variety of retailers, including auto parts stores, dealerships, and online marketplaces.
Automobiles are powered by internal combustion engines, electric motors, or a combination of both. The internal combustion engine (ICE) is the most common type of power source in automobiles and it burns fuel to create power to drive the car. Electric cars, on the other hand, are powered by electric motors and batteries.
Parts and accessories can be divided into two main categories: OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and aftermarket. OEM parts are manufactured by the same company that made the original part for the vehicle, while aftermarket parts are made by other companies. Aftermarket parts are often less expensive than OEM parts, but they may not always be of the same quality.
Automobile parts and accessories can be further divided into several categories such as:
- Engine components: includes pistons, cylinder heads, intake and exhaust valves, crankshafts, camshafts, and timing chains.
- Transmission and driveline components: includes gears, axles, drive shafts, and differentials.
- Suspension and steering components: includes shocks, struts, control arms, ball joints, and tie rod ends.
- Brake components: includes brake pads, brake rotors, brake calipers, and brake shoes.
- Electrical and electronic components: includes alternators, starters, batteries, spark plugs, and sensors.
- Tires and wheels
- Interior and exterior accessories: includes floor mats, seat covers, steering wheel covers, and spoilers.
- Audio and video systems: includes speakers, amplifiers, and video screens.
Automobile manufacturers produce cars with different features and options, as well as different trim levels, which can affect the price and availability of parts and accessories. Many auto parts can be purchased online and some auto parts shops also provide repair services.
Hospedagem de Sites
« PreviousNext »